Last Updated: July 8, 2020
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions, or any part of these terms and conditions, then don’t use this website.
Here forth, Women & the Wilderness may be referred to as either “Women & the Wilderness,” “we,” “our” or “us,”
Who we are
Women & the Wilderness (womenandthewilderness.com) is a female adventure blog.
What Information We Collect
- Non-Personal Information
- We automatically collect non-personally identifiable information from you when you visit our site.
- IP Address
- This includes your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, which is the number automatically assigned to your device whenever you access the Internet. This number does not identify your name, email address, or other personal information.
- Google Analytics
- Through Google Analytics, we collect overall demographics and page exploration habits; including but not limited to page views, bounce rate, device, etc. These analytics do not identify your name, email address, or other personal information.
- Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google. Google utilizes the data collected to track and examine the use of womenandthewilderness.com, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
- Personal Information
- We do not automatically collect the email addresses or names of visitors to our site.
The only way we obtain personally identifiable information is when you provide it voluntarily by:
- Filling out a contact form on the contact page
- Leave a comment
Through any of the above forms or requests, visitors may be asked to fill in their name, email address, website, company, etc. Unless provided by you explicitly through form submission, we cannot access any personal information from your visit to our website.
How We Use Information
The information gathered by our site is used to:
- Answer consumers’ and professionals’ questions
- Improve our website user experience
- Determine the number of visitors to our site each day, and from where they are coming
- Determine future endeavors of Women & the Wilderness
We do not sell, trade or rent personal information about our visitors, nor will we disclose your personal information to organizations unless we are authorized by you to do so, or are required by law.
By using womenandthewilderness.com, you consent to the collection and use of the information described above.
Links to Other Web Sites
Please note that we cannot control the content, availability or privacy practices of sites that link to our sites, or the ability of other sites to link to our sites (sometimes known as back-linking).
Therefore, we are not responsible for any links to or from other sites. Links to or from a third party are not an endorsement by us unless otherwise expressly stated.